

They all became superheroes...inspired by Isaac and his homemade costume!

I mean cute or what!?!

One of Sophia's favorite activities...rolling down a hill!

Leo was chasing the ducks and enjoying the geese

This picture is not only adorable but provided a language breakthrough...I always like to take their picture on this bench, well...because it's adorable! Anyway, Leo walked over to it, turned around and said...
I want to 'cheese'!
Yay!!! He "cheesed" away and I snapped as many photos as I could!!!

tee pee time! All the kids enjoyed these and spent quite a while running between the 3 of them
There are only a few more weeks to enjoy Deanna Rose for the season! It's the perfect time, when it's not too warm, the leaves are changing, and the scenes are set for harvest! Hopefully we'll make it back at least once more before Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment