Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sanity Check

Looking this cute, I couldn't stay mad forever could I??


I'm feeling a lot better since Monday, and I appreciate the words of encouragement I got, thanks! Tuesday and Wednesday were only mediocre really, but by today I'm feeling like my old self, so I wanted to make sure to get some cute pics up! Oh and Kathleen, it really isn't that bad...most of the time! ;)



I bought these outfits in January on our cruise through St. Maarten. The gal who makes them had a booth set up and I absolutely fell in love. I know that most of you out there will probably agree with my husband that Leo's outfit is too girly, but honestly, I don't care. And I'm not cutting his hair yet either, so suck it. (hmm, by the sounds of things, maybe I am still bitter??;) These were their church outfits, where I might add they got many compliments. Sophia was in love with hers and Leo could honestly care less. They are roomy enough that we'll be able to wear them next summer too! Yay! Below are some more cute shots!


hugs and kisses! (even though they are kinda blurry, still adorable!)






1 comment:

Carolyn Zook said...

I LOVE their outfits!! Especially adore the picture of Sophia on the floor with her eyes closed. And I don't know - as a sociologist, we're very much anti "gender stereotypes" - so I love it that Leo seems to be enjoying his outfit just as much. :) Keep up the good work!!