Monday, July 11, 2011

Lunch Date with Baby Cooper

Lara and Cooper, who's grown up so much!


Hugs!


Hey, little cuz, I can't wait til you're older and we can play together!


couldn't resist the ornery looking Leo and unsuspecting older sis!




Lara and Cooper came over last week for a long overdue play date! I love play dates with babies b/c it's just an excuse for the moms to get together and gab! Okay, well who am I kidding, a large portion of my playdates now are still for that very reason, but who's keeping tabs! Sophia was thrilled to see Cooper and sing him songs, play with him, kiss him, and hug him. She does love babies! Leo was not so interested, but I know that some day those two will be crazies running around the house together!

1 comment:

Mama Owl said...

Oooh, we made the blog! ;.) Super cute pics and aww I can't wait for Cooper to join in the fun with your two even more. He totally enjoys the attention now though! And chatting is always part of the fun, right??! LOL!