Monday, July 11, 2011

Soccer Camp Round 2

Sophia working on her mad dribbling skills





getting high 5s and her "evaluation" from Coach Mark



Team picture!






Sophia finished up her second week of soccer camp and had just as much fun the second time around. She seemed to be very interested in doing a third week, but I think we're going to try and hold out for fall. I have to say though that I continue to be extremely impressed with this Challenger program. The staff is amazing! I learned that the boys travel to a different city and state each week putting on the camps. Coach Mark proved to be just as fun and just as great with 3 year olds as Coach Joey did and I applaud him for his patience and skill because I guarantee I wouldn't have it doing that job! ;) The team picture at the end was in fact his idea and he even asked me to use his camera to take a picture too. Cute, cute and cute!


No comments: