These were the treat bags. The red tag, which is hard to read, did have every child's name on it. They were filled with a stuffed dog, a slinky dog( Toy Story), a mini Frisbee, a dog finger puppet, and a rubber ducky that was painted like a dog.Plus, each child got a reusable dog themed cup with their name, a dog ear headband and a dog nose.
The front path to our house was paved in doggie prints!
Here's a shot of the buffet table, the main course...hot dogs! I also made a dog bone shaped jello mold that I really should have gotten a better shot of! The center piece was stuffed dogs.
Here's the dessert table. And yes, the plates and napkins did have puppies and paw prints on them. I will admit right up front that I did not make the cake or cupcakes. I am seriously the world's worst cake froster and this was just too important of a cake. I did make, however, the bowl of dog-bone shaped cookies and brownies in the back.
A cake almost too cute to eat...almost!
Each cupcake was decorated just like Walt: blue eyes, one black ear, and one white ear. I know they're kind of hard to see, I would have placed them all facing the same direction, but I couldn't get upset with my kitchen helper, sometimes you just gotta take what you can get! (haha, love you, Mom)
The front path to our house was paved in doggie prints!
Here's a shot of the buffet table, the main course...hot dogs! I also made a dog bone shaped jello mold that I really should have gotten a better shot of! The center piece was stuffed dogs.
Here's the dessert table. And yes, the plates and napkins did have puppies and paw prints on them. I will admit right up front that I did not make the cake or cupcakes. I am seriously the world's worst cake froster and this was just too important of a cake. I did make, however, the bowl of dog-bone shaped cookies and brownies in the back.
A cake almost too cute to eat...almost!
Each cupcake was decorated just like Walt: blue eyes, one black ear, and one white ear. I know they're kind of hard to see, I would have placed them all facing the same direction, but I couldn't get upset with my kitchen helper, sometimes you just gotta take what you can get! (haha, love you, Mom)
1 comment:
Two words: LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment