

Sophia's is the Koala and mine is the zebra. Charlie's, which is on the other side of the mirror, is a rhinoceros.
They stick right to the mirror and help ward of germs that inhabit a wet toothbrush!Okay, so I kinda felt like an idiot mom this past week. As it turns out, we are actually supposed to brushing Sophia's teeth. This may seem like common sense, but really, I just didn't know how serious people were about this sort of thing.
Now, I'm not a complete idiot, I had already purchased her a toothbrush, but it's not like we use it on an extremely consistent basis. Basically, I have been showing it to her and letting her play with it while we're in the bathroom, and I even showed her how to put it in her mouth, but that's about as far as it went....until Wednesday!!!
Good thing I have friends with kids because sometimes I wonder if I could keep Sophia in one piece without the wisdom of others!! Anyway, I was informed that not only should I be brushing her teeth, but I should be using baby toothpaste to boot. Alrighty.
So, not wanting to go crazy with everything at once, I decided to get in the habit of regular tooth brushing before I introduced the toothpaste. So, for two mornings in a row now Sophia and I have been brushing our teeth together. It is really very cute and she does a good job of sticking it in there and moving it around like I do when I brush. I give her 3.5 teeth a once over myself and we call it good.
Oh and also, just to show again that I am a little bit organized, a few weeks ago I ordered the most adorable toothbrush holders. Check them out at myflipperusa.com if you're jealous!
1 comment:
Can't wait til the party!!!
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment