PRESENTS!!!!
Mom had lots of practice putting stuff together and was kind enough to volunteer putting Sophia's first birthday present together too! This walker was a fabulous gift from Jason, Jenn and family and wait until you see how cute it is...
some very serious pushing going on here.
She loves her baby doll stroller/walker!
Lizette didn't fit, but Mousie sure did! Sophia took him for the ride of his life!
Grandma Sue gave her an adorable talking book that she was enthralled with and the cutest little dress with dogs on it! Yay for themes!Bama also got Sophia one heck of a fall collection of clothes! She really needs fall/winter stuff so it's perfect! You will see many of those outfits soon!
Stacy, Pam and Shelby also stuck with the theme...check it out...

Meet Coco...she is a stuffed Golden Retriever. She looks so life-like doesn't she??
Here she is petting her just like she does Walter! :)
Niiiiiiice, Coco.Sophia is already (or should I say always has been??) spoiled on her big day! Thanks, guys and we look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday for the big party!
Cake pictures coming soon...right now I must retire, I think I'm just as tired as Baby Girl was, it was an emotional day for the both of us! (okay, maybe just me)

1 comment:
Happy 1st birthday Sophia!!! We wish that we could be there for the big party, but we hope to see you sometime soon!! Hugs & kisses From Kathleen, Carl and Lily
Post a Comment