Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun with the Favorites!




Stacy and has now started calling Pam, Favorite Aunt Pam, no doubt to match his own name! :) I am so thankful that both Charlie and I have such loving, helpful siblings to love this little baby! I would hate to be away from family and deprive both them and Sophia of a such a life! Thanks for all you do, guys!


Sophia went to Stacy and Pam's to play for a day last week. They all had a great time and Sophia absolutely loved being around their two Golden Retrievers. I must get some video of them next time because, unlike Walter, they let her grab, pull, tug, and even taste! Sophia loves dogs and cats and lights up every time she sees one. In fact, even when we're in the park and a dog walks by, she moans, wiggles and squirms to try and touch it! She's our little veterinarian in the making!

No comments: