Well, today marks a new milestone...for Mommy. Charlie and I are going on a one night camping trip tonight and leaving Sophia with Bama. I'm a little bit beside myself. Truthfully, I wasn't worried about it all until about 5pm last night and then I started thinking, and that's always bad.
I'm not sure what exactly I'm worried or nervous about, but I just am. It could have something to do with the fact that I'm a control freak, but whatever! ;) She manages just fine every night in her own bed. She's slept in the crib at mom's house many a times, it just hasn't been all night. I know they'll have a great time and mom is super excited, so it will all work out!
The really terrible part though, is that it's been raining all night and there are supposed to be thunderstorms all night again tonight. Super. The one night we choose to get away could end in disaster, or at least a very wet and leaky tent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment