So I posted a few weeks ago about Sean, our soccer coach from England. He was here while the kids were in soccer camp but they called again and asked if we could host him again even though the kids weren't in camp. Of course I said yes! He's such a sweet heart and I kind of feel like he's one of my kids even though he's 24 and I can't really be his mother. ;) He will be in the US until the middle of August and I told him he has an open invitation to come and go from our house. He even said that he didn't care about the remodel mess, he just enjoyed staying at our house so he'd deal with it. Love him! He was supposed to come again last week but they had to send him to Texas instead. So far he's been to KS, NE, MN, MO, and TX...he's certainly getting a well rounded view of the midwest! Stay tuned, we hope to at least see him before he departs the country again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment