Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Old Times


Adeline 

Jodie washing the paint off

Emma supervising




Francesca pre-nudity streak :)

Luca

Addie


Isabelle

Jodie, Julie, and I (plus kids, obviously) convened over at Julie's last week to work on a "craft" project.  Julie wanted two walls in her basement room painted with chalkboard paint.  Since Jodie is all around crafty and has actually done this before she was the real star of the show, but Julie and I pitched in to make it all happen too! ;)  The kids played together and ended up having a hose war once we got it out to wash out brushes, etc.  It was nice to be together once again, the three of us.  Of course we still hang out, but with children growing older and more children introduced into the world, lives get busy and we don't all get together as often as we once did.  It was fun to be together and I hope that can do it again before the fall and lives get crazy again!

No comments: