| This is one of Leo's latest school projects. I thought it was so cute and his teacher told me he was very insistent about wanting one fish to be leaping out of the bowl. |
We were outside one afternoon and decided to do some rubbings. Both kids enjoy that, but I think Leo gets more excited about taking the paper off the crayons. :)
Of course after that we had to get some play time in!
![]() |
| Sophia is really getting the hang of jump roping! Yay! |
![]() |
| Leo is right on the verge of pumping. He will do it but usually only when you're pushing him, which is somewhat counter productive but hey, we're getting there! |
We had some of those gel capsules that soak in water and out pops a sponge...they were very fascinated by this! They enjoyed watching each one evolve and had fun guessing which animal was which before it was fully formed.
I'd been saving some small plastic bottles so we could do some stamp painting with them. We made some Mother's Day cards adorned with out garden of colorful flowers. They turned out so cute, but I obviously forgot to take an "after" picture. The kids were so excited to make me one that they shoo'd me out of the room and did it in secret and then hid it in the garage until Mother's Day.






1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE the fishbowl picture. Way to go, Leo!
Post a Comment