 |
| Sophia and Uncle Nick |
 |
| Rachel and Leo |
 |
| Jacob and Sarah |
 |
These three have mostly graduated from the kids table! :) Cody, Andrew, and Cole |
 |
| Christos Anesti! |
 |
| I made a homemade chocolate cream pie...decorated Easter style of course! |
 |
| For the kids I made sheep cakes. I hesitated even taking a picture of them because they were awful. The picture so looked so cute and easy, but let me just tell you I cussed these little lambs up one side and down the other. The only saving grace was that the kids didn't notice their flaws, Leo literally screeched in delight and they tasted good. |
Time for the egg-cracking game!
It is Greek tradition that you smash your egg against someone else's in hopes of becoming the one lone victor at the end of the evening. It's a fun game that kids and adults both become rather competitive over!
1 comment:
We ALWAYS played the egg cracking game; not a drop of Greek blood here! And I LOVE the sheep!!!
Post a Comment