 |
| So excited to see the big guy! |
 |
| What's a trip to the mall without hot pretzels?! |
 |
| They were literally so excited to see him that they didn't even ask for anything! Sophia just sat there saying, I love you, Santa! |
The next day we went to Bass Pro Shop to check out their Christmas display. It said on their schedule that Santa wasn't going to be there, but we were pleasantly surprised to find out that information was incorrect. So...we saw Santa twice.
 |
| Leo, Andres, and Sophia enjoyed racing the cars around the track. |
 |
| The kids enjoyed testing out Ralphie's Red Ryder BB guns |
 |
| Andres and Leo get really involved in fish watching. |
Interestingly, when we were heading home, Sophia told me that she thought there must be 2 Santas. When I asked her why she thought that she said because this Santa looked different from the other Santa. Internally I did mental flips trying to come up with the right answer! Yipes! I gave her the whole "Santa's helpers" story and she seemed okay with it. But she's been asking a lot of questions the last few months and although I don't know if she's really starting to figure it out so much as she's kind of realizing things need to make sense! I don't know whether to be proud or cry! ;) That night at dinner though she told Charlie, today we just saw a Santa's helper, yesterday we saw the real one.
1 comment:
I LOVE Leo's shirt...who needs mistletoe. Wish I could find one for Owen!
AE
Post a Comment