Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Swimming Lessons



Aubrey looking pensive with her noodle!


Geronimo!



being lazy in the lazy river!

Lauren smiling for the camera!

Aubrey got brave for an underwater picture!

Leo is finally in swimming lessons!  I had tried last winter to put him in lessons but he just wasn't ready.  At the end of the summer he was really so, so close to swimming and would do it for very short distances so  I wanted to make sure he really got some practice this winter.  Jill was also up for putting her girls in the mix, so the three of them had a semi-private lesson together.  I've found these private lessons are really a better deal because my kids don't seem to fit into the age group ability levels that are pre-set for them, plus it's always nice to have smaller groups and more one on one attention.  I think all three kids did a great job and made some progress.  Next up is Sophia's lessons where we are talking about having her train for swim team.  She seems interested in the idea so we'll see how it goes.


1 comment:

Ellyn said...

In that first photo she looks SO much like you! Swim team? You go, Sophia. Talk to your Aunt Louise about her experiences. But as a parent, be prepared to spend the whole day (mostly Saturdays) at a swim meet! We played a lot of cards between events ;)