Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Tree Shopping

We get live trees every year and it's always a highlight to go and pick one out.  Sophia is always SO, so, so very excited about it.  Last year Shelby went with us to pick out a tree and I got so many cute pictures.*  In fact, they are some of my favorite pictures of Shelby and the kids.  I even commented about that at the time and although I'm glad I have them, it didn't bring all that much comfort when we arrived at the tree lot this year.  I missed her and remembered all the cute pictures and all the fun the three of them had running through the trees.  At least this year it was warmer and no hats and coats need be involved.

Doing the happy Christmas tree dance!  Woo hoo!




This. Is. Our. Tree.



I just had to add this picture of Walter.  He is such a silly dog sometimes!  Notice that his front half is two steps down from his back half!

* I just looked at the link and it appears that I didn't post that many of Shelby in the original post. :(  And to boot, they are saved on our other computer and I can't access them.  Bummer.  But trust me, they were very cute! :)



1 comment:

Ellyn said...

I see Walter got a haircut for Christmas! Very cute.