Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Latest 5K














I've been trying to more 5Ks to keep me motivated at the gym and it mostly works, although lately I've been experimenting more with actually taking classes and less "alone" time in the work out room. It's been going well, but that means I haven't been running as much, so I was a bit worried about this race for that reason and because it was freezing cold that day! It's been such a mild winter and then of course, the week leading up to the race has highs of 30s...boo! I didn't lower my time, but it was still a bit better than I was expecting. I also try and sign up for races that offer kids races and this one had a Jelly Bean Race for the little ones. Sophia was excited to run in her race and since it was so cold and such a low turn-out, Leo got to race too, although I promise you that the best part for him was the giant bag of jelly beans at the end.

No comments: