Okay, so admitting it makes me feel less guilty but not so much less crazy. I mean, just by looking at the blog you know that I am both a crazy picture taker, and I'm indecisive which leads me to think that too many of my shots are post-worthy, so imagine me trying to put a damn photo book together! Well, I do it and I spend months in front of this very computer choosing layouts and backgrounds and believe it or not, I do edit! I have just purchased our super big 2011 photo book and here are it's stats...
Total # of pictures taken this year: 4,964
Total # of pictures used in 2011 book: 1,214
Total # of pages in 2011 photo book: 139
(well that one is a little embarrassing, but I tried to do less cramming and space things out a bit more)
Total % of pictures used vs pictures taken: 4.1% (see, that should at least be somewhat impressive, no?!)
But here, here is where I really look good (okay, better, do I look better at least?)
Last year these were the stats:
Total # of pictures taken in 2010: 6,995
Total % of pictures used in book: 15%
I mean, come on...that is a big improvement on my psychosis right, 2,000 FEWER pictures taken this year is an accomplishment.
I should stop apologizing for who I am, but even I get embarrassed by myself sometimes...I'm a sick individual who loves to document everything, and incidentally managed to use yet another camera until it's dead, which is right about now. The last few months have been a little hit and miss with fuzzy shots. Apparently February is the month to buy electronics because there is a giant techie convention in January so all of last year's models are on sale...so maybe we'll invest in another model soon. In the end, I can't wait to see my newest creation and it should arrive within the week, so hopefully most of you can check it out for yourselves soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeh Tori! At least you make the book each year. Love the stats!
Back to math class, my dear niece. If you took over 4000 and used over 1000, the percent used is closer to 25%!
Oooh, yeah, you're right, I knew I did that backwards. Shoot!
Post a Comment