Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Better Late than Never

time for presents!






Baby!


Lauren and Aubrey enjoy dessert



Traditionally we get together with Jill and her family for a Christmas celebration. This year it was a little late! :) Between the holidays and various other issues and sicknesses we just didn't get together until this weekend, but what better way to stretch out those presents, right?! We had dinner and the kids played and I actually didn't take many pictures at all. They all loved their brownie sundaes for desserts and were very patient in waiting until after dinner to open presents! Sophia got a sparkly pink Caboodle that she loves and Leo has been carrying around his Dapper Dan doll all week!



1 comment:

Jill said...

We had a great time! Good food, good friends. I appreciate the pics (when I'm around you, sometimes I just let you handle the picture taking!)!