Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sophia Turns 4!!!

ooooooh, what is it?!

Big Girl in her Booster Seat!!!


a little coordination makes a happy birthday!




So I haven't really had time to sort through the party pics, but I thought I'd at least throw up a few snapshots. Sophia had a great day! She was so excited to turn 4 and was just so precious all day long! I asked her to come downstairs and let Walter out shortly after she got out of bed so she would discover her stack of presents! We came down and she tore into them. Her big present was a flower/butterfly booster seat, something she has been excited about! Then we got her a Dora kick board (begged for this item!) and a personalized beach towel. Leo picked out a nice set of Tinkerbell silverware and some gel pens for her. She loved each gift and was anxious to take her kick board and towel to her party. First we had church, where b/c I opened my fat mouth about something I am now teaching Sunday School. (luckily I co-teach with a super awesome lady and we think a lot alike!)After church and our first Sunday School class we headed home to change into our suits and head to the party!


Sophia had a Surfing Safari party at Matt Ross...pictures to come soon! All the kids had a great time and then we finished up her day at Red Robin, one of her favorite places! She really goes there for the balloons and the french fries (endless baskets of fries, for those of you unfamiliar) and wouldn't you know it, their helium tank was out so no balloons. :( There was a minor meltdown but the french fries cheered her right up! ;)


Right now I'm still in party mode getting ready for Leo's big shindig. I've had a hectic week so I'm just hoping everything will come together before Saturday!

No comments: