Sophia made it to school this week! Yay!! I was a tiny bit late in dropping her off, which is not what I had planned, so I didn't get a lot of pictures. Plus since it wasn't the official first day for everyone else I kinda felt like I couldn't even come in the classroom. I was met at the door and basically given the cold shoulder! ;) I mean, I didn't necessarily need to come in, I'm actually not overly emotional about her starting preschool, which I know is odd since I'm overly emotional about everything else, but I just kind of felt left out and pushed aside! I did go to my first Preschool Moms Club Meeting, and it was okay. Not quite what I was expecting, but I'll probably return, plus there's free child care for 2 hours!! Leo did great in the play room and we even had time to check out the playground before picking up Sophia. She did great, as I knew she would and had a super fun time! She was so tired she didn't really have a lot to tell us, but she's excited for the school year! Monday is the big day for Leo, so more pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment