Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter Blahs

I mean, really?! Does this face sum it up or what!!

Poor Walter! This is after 5 minutes outside in the snow!

Here's the pile he left behind...like it literally fell off his body in clumps!


Leo practicing climbing up and down!

Sophia enjoying her Play Doh kitchen


Finally...friends! Sophia, Massimo and Luca played Pirates and Princess!

Hello, who's there?
I don't know what my problem is lately...I just seem to feel exhausted and behind on everything...bloggging, laundry, friends, ...life in general! I think it's got to be due to winter blahs. I detest winter. It's gloomy and cold and I'm ready for sunny and warm! I really think I could live in a warmer climate all year. People always tell me I'd miss the seasons, etc., but honestly I don't think I would. The weather has been better the past few days, although today is brutally cold again, but at least there's no snow! Although there are still huge piles of it on curbs and in parking lots, most of the snow from the roads, driveways and sidewalks has melted, so at least there's that. I'll try and post something exciting soon, but really, our life has been fairly dull! We've done a lot of playing at home and reading books. Sophia is getting really good at Candy Land and Go Fish. She does pretty well at Chutes and Ladders. She loves to do Play Doh and help me bake. Leo's new thing is riding Walter. One day last week I think I removed him from Walter's back about 15 times in a row. He will climb on and start bouncing up and down...poor dog! Luckily Walt has been pretty mellow about it, but I'd rather not press our luck! Other than that, he loves to throw the ball, and roll his cars back and forth and lately he's even been getting into reading. He will bring you a book but he usually doesn't make it past a few pages. It's progress though, so it's all good!

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

Have you seen the eTrade ad where the boy is in his crib because he rode the dog?
Hey, look Ma, no hands? Is that Leo climbing onto the stool without an assist???