Monday, January 31, 2011

Catch Up!

We've tried to ease back into reality slowly. It has been fairly low key considering I'm usually pretty darn busy. We've moved at our own pace and done what we've wanted to do. Here are a few pics from the last week or so. I caught a few of the kids just being kids and playing in the new room. It's nice to have the shelf set up for easy access to Sophia's toys.


Leo loves to climb on the couch and sit like Daddy, even when Daddy isn't home! It is so cute and he will literally traverse over pillows and people to get to his spot!

We met Luca and Francesca at Little Monkey Bizness...all of them needed to get the wiggles out!

peek-a-boo, Mom!

It's hard to get good pics through that darn mesh, but Luca and Sophia were having a ball bouncing on the "swings"


Later in the week we hit an indoor playground at the mall


Saturday night we went swimming! Leo is really getting into the slide!

double trouble coming down fast!




I had to try and get a shot of that hair! It looks so cute when we comb it after the shower! Charlie keeps telling me to cut Leo's hair because he has 'Trump' hair, but I'm not giving in yet...I think it's adorable!

Sophia having her dinner post-swim! It really is a good plan we have set up; shower, pajamas, dinner, go home!


Real men do housework....
...without their shirts on!!!!






This video is from Little Monkey Bizness...Leo wore himself out on that slide and it was the first time he attempted one by himself! Go Leo!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Leo is really looking like a big boy now! Where have our babies gone? William also has a particular affection for slides - adorable!!

Jill said...

Okay, I'm trying to overlook the fact that Sophia is eating dinner in a public restroom on the floor (yes, I know it's on a blanket but I still think there's a yuck factor!) but it's hard... :-P

Tori said...

LOL! I hear you, but the towel is all we got and trust me it's MUCH easier this way and I've decided I like easy! Plus she knows she is not allowed to leave that towel until we leave!