Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sliding + French Fries= Awesome!


Andres contemplating his best route

Juan doing some fun sliding


Sophia taking Andres under her wing!

although you wouldn't tell by the looks of those locks, there was no wind inside the play land! LOL!





My friend Cari just brought her wonderful boys home from Colombia a few months ago (August I think??) and we always have fun playing with them! We live about 40 minutes apart, which isn't too big of a deal, but usually we meet in the middle and the McDonald's playland is a perfect compromise! Juan is 4.5 and Andres is just about to turn 3. Sophia and Juan get along very well and the language barrier seems to be no issue for the two of them! Although their English improves drastically each time I see them, I guess you don't need to talk when you can climb, and chase, and slide! Yay for friends!

No comments: