After much debating we (and by we, I really mean me) picked out a tree! I tend to lean more towards the white pines and other long needle trees but I had a hard time deciding this year. The one I really liked just looked a little too big so we went with the smaller one but it still fits nicely in our living room. And...since we're "remodeling" the smaller one seemed to be a better choice anyway with all our furniture scattered about! Only last night did Charlie and I manage to put the lights on it, after the kids were both in bed! Even though Sophia didn't know we had done it, it was the very first thing she noticed upon emerging from her room this morning. She raced right down the stairs and turned it on! My girl does love her tree! We probably won't get the ornaments on it until this weekend, but that's okay, we'll bask in it's lighted glory until then!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Tree Shopping
After much debating we (and by we, I really mean me) picked out a tree! I tend to lean more towards the white pines and other long needle trees but I had a hard time deciding this year. The one I really liked just looked a little too big so we went with the smaller one but it still fits nicely in our living room. And...since we're "remodeling" the smaller one seemed to be a better choice anyway with all our furniture scattered about! Only last night did Charlie and I manage to put the lights on it, after the kids were both in bed! Even though Sophia didn't know we had done it, it was the very first thing she noticed upon emerging from her room this morning. She raced right down the stairs and turned it on! My girl does love her tree! We probably won't get the ornaments on it until this weekend, but that's okay, we'll bask in it's lighted glory until then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! Your little tree hugger...cute!
Post a Comment