Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rejects

my personal favorite...it actually almost made the card b/c it's just classic really






We finally got our Christmas pictures taken last night and boy was it a chore. Ugh. I guess I should probably just give up on the family picture and focus on the kids only because it makes things more stressful, but I really want it so I continue to take this journey into frustration! Besides, let's be real, are taking multiple pictures of the two kids going to be any less annoying, probably not. I like to think that one day they will actually sit still or look in the same direction at the same time or smile a normal smile and that gives me hope, so if it's not true, please don't ruin my dream. Until then consider the cute rejects and look forward to the real deal in your mailbox soon!

No comments: