After a long afternoon at the patch, we ordered some Chinese and headed to Aunt Bess' for more family bonding. The kids pretty much ran around like crazy people while the adults enjoyed sitting down.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
For me Fall isn't complete without a trip to Louisburg to enjoy some hot cider and more importantly, cider donuts! YUM! The weather was not quite fall-ish I'm afraid, but I enjoyed that hot cider in my shorts, dammit! Sophia did excitedly get out her pumpkin socks though, even though it was too warm for their adorable pumpkin shirts...dang it! Enjoy our journey through the corn maze and other attractions with another picture-happy post!
George, Zoe, Leo, Sophia and Rachel (Dean's daughter)



arguing over which way to go through the corn maze!
MMMM, cider slush for me please!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your family looks like so much fun - I want to move there and be a part of it! Yes, that's right - I want to be a part of your family!
Post a Comment