Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Do Like Treats...

fabulous pumpkin (and smiley) cookies from Carolyn
yummy cake from Mom

beautiful flowers from my hubby!
I was super bummed about Charlie being out of town on my birthday but I made sure to live it up...NOT! Well, I did take a shower, so that right there is exciting! ;) I got a surprise package of cookies on Thursday morning from my dear friend Carolyn, just in time for breakfast. The kids and I happily spoiled our most important meal of the day! Later in the day the flowers arrived and they are just so pretty we're still enjoying them! Mom did cook me a birthday dinner, one of my favorite meals, and got me an absolutely yummy chocolate cake for dessert! Thanks to everyone who called and wished me well. I'm glad to have my hubby home now!

2 comments:

Carolyn Zook said...

Awww...I'm so glad the cookies came just in the nick of time. :) I hope you got my call too - it was a weird automated voice on the machine. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you in person!!! XO!

Jill said...

I love the cow that your mom put on the cake! I will always associate cows with you (and I mean that in a good way)!!