Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scary Face Pancake Day!

From the back:
Isabelle and Jacob
Sophia and Massimo
Sarah and Emma
Me eat pancake!
Friday was IHOP's free scary face pancake day...and by free I mean go ahead and buy a bunch of other stuff and we'll give the kids a free pancake day. :0) It's okay, though, I expected it...I mean a mom has to eat too and I sure am not above some harvest pumpkin pancakes! Meredith's 2 youngest kids, Sarah and Jacob were off school so Sophia was thrilled to spend the day with them too. We had a busy but fun day and it's always nice for Sophia to have additional playmates! After pancakes and Target (with 4 kids...uh no thanks, not again!) we played inside and out...enjoy some pics from the kids afternoon outside!


Jacob refining his home run swing


Her Highness and her royal tricycle

Leo never met a ball he didn't like

Sophia and Sarah doing some downhill races

2 cute pumpkins!

Don't honk, I'm going as fast as I can!






And...some much awaited video! Leo is "walking"! He can walk, he will walk...but only when he wants to. This child most certainly does things on his own schedule, and that's okay, but honestly, I'd like his schedule to have more of a sense of urgency! Here's him doing a little walking. I hope that each day it will be more and more and we'll be able to say farewell to the crawl!

No comments: