Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dog For Sale

A picture says a thousand words...
...yup, that sounds about right. I probably threw about a thousand muffled expletives Walter's direction tonight. I came downstairs after taking Sophia to the bathroom and this is what I find in the kitchen. Well, no, actually he was laying across the table and didn't even flinch when I yelled at him. He finally decided to get up and then when I caused a ruckus he tried to get down and couldn't. Leo was freaking out, Sophia was yelling "Walter Anastas (yes, that is her middle name, not his) get down right now, and I managed to lift him off the table after he tipped it over and pretty much everything went flying. Honestly, this dog is so naughty. Today is a day when I think my life would be easier without him. Harrumph.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Just think...you NEED 'colorful' events in life to make an interesting autobiography.
In times like these, I hear the song "My mama told me there'd be days like this" running through my head constantly - at least it makes me smile. briefly.

Ellyn said...

He's just trying to tell you he's not getting enough attention. I mean, he doesn't get to go to the parties and the jaunts that you do with the kids. When does Walter get "Mom time"??

Carolyn Zook said...

Ha ha ha! Oh Tori, this is wonderful! You will laugh about it one day - if you haven't already. He looks so PROUD sitting there! And hey, it's just a table - pick your battles! :)