(the baby in the middle)
has gone missing...
It's possible I may be more traumatized than Sophia, but we seem to have lost her beloved Belinda. We have "lost" her before but it was always a situation where we knew exactly where she was when we left her, in this case, not so much. We have it narrowed down to somewhere in the mall. Lovely, huh? Yes, I have already called mall security and every store we entered, but no-go. This is not good. Sophia had a total meltdown about it and even I got teary eyed! Seriously, you ask...but yes it's true. All the places took our number and will call us if she turns up, but I don't have a lot of hope. We went back to the mall and scoured all the other places we could think of, and again, no luck. She was visibly shaken by the time we left the mall without her and after some water and snuggles, she did get to sleep while cuddling another of her babies, but she keeps telling me she wants Belinda. It's very heartbreaking. So Belinda, if you're out there and can hear our pleas...please come home, Baby...Mommy Sophia misses you so much!
1 comment:
The first 72 hours are the most critical. Maybe flyers, pins, t-shirts are in order??? And, no I would not put it past you.
Post a Comment