Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cupcakes for Everyone

You can tell these two had a successful cupcake experience!

Hey! I want cupcakes too...these green beans are for the birds!

our slightly less beautiful but still fully delicious cupcakes
(they fell off the seat and kinda got smashed! whoops!)

after soliciting as many pennies as possible from Cari and Mom, Sophia enjoyed throwing them in the fountain
The kids and I met my friend Cari in the plaza this week for a Mommy-play date and yummy cupcakes! Cari's been telling me about this place for a while now and it sure didn't disappoint! Sadly, I bought two extras to take home and Walter enjoyed them before anyone else could. :( I had the stuffed french toast and Sophia was happy with her vanilla on vanilla, no surprise there, but it was embellished with pink sprinkles so that was definitely a selling point for her! We must go back!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh sure -- blame their disappearance on the dog! Does Charlie fall for that? ;)

Jim and Cari said...

Your kiddos are so cute and a joy to hang out with. Looking forward to playdates! P.S. I love the confidential information that Sophia revealed to me... That Barney is her boyfriend! Hilarious!!