(this picture is obviously post-cake!)
We also organized a family dinner at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants for last night, but unfortunately no pictures were taken b/c the resident picture taker (that's me!) has strep throat. Yup. Sucks, with a big fat S. So, everyone else went and enjoyed the dinner, but at least they sent some birthday cake home for us to enjoy. Once Aunt Bess realized that Sophia was coming with Stacy and Shelby, she wasn't too worried that Charlie and I wouldn't be in attendance. Isn't it nice to be replaced?!
Shelby celebrated her birthday with splashy style at Coco Key, a local indoor water park. She invited a friend and all of us had a splashingly good time! I even braved the really tall, long, and pitch black slide! It was super fun, though! Charlie missed this adventure because he was home sick that night. Although he doesn't have strep, I'm sure it still must have been his fault I got sick, some how, right?! ;)
2 comments:
Aunt Cathy thinks everyone is having great fun. Look at Cody's face..hee hee! Also love the party princess in the other post.
Sorry to hear you're sick! Feel better soon! Know what's good for strep? Ice cream. :) Looks like fun birthday celebrations!
Post a Comment