Friday, December 18, 2009

Life


I think I'll sleep in today, Mommy

Sophia reading to Mousie


Sophia preparing Coco for a sponge bath

Good dog, coco.
Oh it has been so long since I've posted! Life has really gotten in the way of my blogging recently. A week ago I was full of Christmas cheer, and as Christmas gets closer, somehow, I seem to be losing some of that spirit! ;)
I seem to be pulled in a lot of different directions lately. And I know, that I am known to bite off more than I can chew at times, but lately things have just come up and there's no other choice but to add them to the growing list of things to be done. I think I have my shopping done, but not one present has been wrapped! ARG! Plus, Santa asked me to do a little fix up work on Sophia's Christmas present and I haven't even started on that yet! My grocery shopping list seems to grow each day as I add more dinner, cookies, muffins, etc. onto it and I'm not sure when I'm going to find the time! Alas, my tale is a sad one isn't it!? No, actually I'm looking forward to getting a little baking done, hopefully I can start today (See, I still shouldn't be taking time to blog!!) and finish up tomorrow, the first round anyway!
I posted a few pictures of the kids being cute this last week. Sophia is getting more and more into pretend play and loves to make Coco the star of her show. She lugs that dog around more places, I tell ya! Coco's no light weight either! She bathes Coco, reads to her, loves her and takes her on walks. Today she even dressed her up in her necklace. It's really fun to see her imagination start to take off. Leo is growing every minute! I swear this kid has a growth spurt every day. He's been wearing 3-6 months clothes for about a month or so and yesterday when I put a brand new outfit on him it was snug! Are you kidding me?? So, I'm going to try and get all these clothes worn before they have to be packed up too! Leo is so smiley and happy and absolutely loves his sister and his mommy and daddy.
I'm going to try and get more pics up today and tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carolyn Zook said...

Tori - hang in there doll! Remember - the holidays are supposed to be about family and fun! So what if the gifts aren't wrapped? That's why there are gift bags - plunk them into a gift bag and you're done! I think it sounds like a beautiful day to spend baking with your babies! Love to the Hirner's!