Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa's Breakfast

Sophia apparently used up all her bravery with the mall Santa because she wasn't going near this guy's lap!
Leo was brave enough for both of them! :)

my babies


Grandma B was thrilled that Leo smiled at her!

4 little girls hard at work at the craft table

a very serious conversation

my two boys in red

balloons!!!

Santa stopped by to give Grandma B Christmas hugs


Big cousin Molly was very interested in helping out


I told you I didn't want to take a picture with my brother. I don't care that we're both wearing penguin sweaters with plaid bottoms. I'm not smiling, let me make that clear.
Grandma B's nursing home sponsored a festive breakfast with the Big Man last weekend. The granddaughters had a fabulous time together, as usual! They colored, played with balloons, ate muffins and just generally celebrated the upcoming holiday. Grandma was proud to have them all there, as I think she was the "winner" with the most grandchildren and great-grandchildren in attendance. It did make me think, once again, that poor Leo will be subjected to these poor girls' torture and games in only a year or two. The other two boy grandchildren are 18 and 13
and have a well established pattern of avoiding the havoc that the 4 girls can create!

No comments: