Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello, Santa



I mean, is this precious or what??! I must admit that I was totally shocked that she was interested in sitting on Santa's lap and even more shocked that she actually did it! Too cute. We happened to be at the mall last night and so we decided to go by the Santa set-up and check it out. There was absolutely no line, a phenomenon that probably won't last long! She was very excited to go and talk to him and sit with him, in fact, she didn't really want to leave! I originally wasn't going to buy any pictures, but when she snuggled right up to him, what's a mother to do! Plus, even the cheapest package came with a $10 Shutterfly gift card, so I figured why not!



I am more excited about Christmas this year than I have been in many years. It is so much fun to see the joy on Sophia's face and here her get so excited about everything. She loves singing songs and dancing and absolutely loves walking through the neighborhood to see everyone's lights. Recently I told her we had to go to the store to get Leo a stocking and she replied with, "Yes because Santa will come and put candy in it." Huh??? Where did she learn that?? I have no idea, but she's pretty much right. I think this holiday season will be full of fun for all of us. Having Leo adds even more joy to the mix and makes our family feel more complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, love her little smile.
Cathy

Carolyn Zook said...

Very precious, Tori!