taking a bath makes me want to dance!
Do you need some help here, Mom?
Of course I do, and even if I didn't...
all dressed...
in coordinating outfits! Thanks, Kathleen!
sweet babiesLet me just say that Leo is a gigantor. He is already out of many of his 0-3 month clothes and is on to 3-6. Today marks his 8 week birthday...and it seems that we have quite a big man on our hands here! I finally put him in the real tub (as opposed to a sponge bath). Part of my reluctance was because, well, let's be real, I'm just kinda lazy and getting the whole tub ready is more of a deal, but also because he's still having some belly button issues. There is this little nubbin still left in there that does not want to die. It keeps regenerating and causing some issue. Nothing major of course, but just some bleeding and seepage. The doctor has cauterized it twice now to no avail. I also tried out the little ramp dealy-bob as opposed to the bigger plastic baby bath tub because I didn't want to deal with that cumbersome mess quite yet. With Sophia, the baby tub was no big deal because it was only her. But now, we'd have to store it somewhere when we wanted to give her a bath and it's too big to put her and it in the tub together...so that leads me back to the ramp. It worked out all right and Leo didn't mind. In fact, he's a great bath taker. He has never cried when we've given him a bath, whereas Sophia screamed her head off for at least the first month or two. Hopefully, now that I've just bitten the bullet, it will lead us to greener, or should I say, cleaner pastures!

2 comments:
It's just all so precious! Love it!
Leo has the sweetest little face!
Post a Comment