helping in her second most favorite way...
...helping in her number one favorite way! Helping to eat the cake!
self portrait at the game!Yesterday we rang in Charlie's birthday with much joy! We had a full day, and it was a sure sign of his old age how tired he was by the end of it! ;) He so graciously woke up early to cheer me on during my run and then we headed to the Chiefs game. His mom had given us some tickets and they were just fantastic seats! We had a great time watching the home town team win, against the defending Super Bowl champs no less, as we cuddled and cherished the moments without our darling children around! Charlie's birthday also marks another important day in our lives...it's the day we met! 6 years ago yesterday was one fateful day! It's hard to believe but we've come a long way in those 6 years and I cherish them all! We've had such a great time together and have already created so many wonderful memories, not to mention two beautiful children, that I know we will have many more years to come! I love you, Honey, Happy Birthday!


2 comments:
How fun! Nice you two could spend the day together. It was one heck of a game (Matt was there, too!)! I like Sophia's choice of outfit for his birthday. :) And speaking of birthdays, I've been meaning to tell you I never received a birth announcement for Leo. I know you sent them cuz my mom got one...but mine must have gotten lost in the mail. Can you save one for me???
You beat my Steelers! Grrrr! :)
Post a Comment