Monday, November 16, 2009

Future Ruggers?







Although they don't match each other or the team, I still love that they're both wearing their rugby stripes! Both kiddos had fun at the game and Leo managed to stay awake for the whole thing, even! It was a gorgeous day and I'm happy that we at least made it out to one game this season! Hopefully things will work out better next season because it's fun to support Charlie and I miss all the other rugby wives and kids!
These pictures also mean that I was able to retrieve them from the memory card...how do you ask, did I perform such a feat...I got a new camera! WaHOOOO!
I just upgraded the one we had. It's basically the same model just newer. It's so tiny though that it kinda freaks me out!
Oh, and just for the record, as far as my future ruggers are concerned, I will stop at nothing to keep Sophia from the game, but I'm not sure I'll have as much luck with Leo! Yikes!


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love the rugby stripes, especially little Leo's. How adorable!

Carolyn Zook said...

Too cute! Glad you got a new camera! Feel like I've been missing out!