Monday, November 2, 2009

A Frightfully Good Time!

Hee-Haw!

a very unhappy giraffe


Sophia and the Little Bear Ballerinas

Sophia and Tinkerbell (Isabelle) are dancing to the music in downtown OP

Happy Birthday, Julie!

Mom and Leo cuddled while I gave out candy

Sophia enjoying her bounty
We began the evening by visiting the many trick-or-treat options in Downtown Overland Park. It was extremely busy but the kids had a good time. Sophia got a lot of walking in and even managed to do quite well while wearing her horse! There was a band playing in the Square and we took a short break there for the kids to bust-a-move! Charlie took Sophia out in our neighborhood for her first real trick-or-treating experience. They just went around our block and he said she really got the hang of things towards the end. At one point she left some one's house and screamed, "I LOVE candy, Daddy!" He said the other group of mothers ahead of him just died laughing. The only down side to this whole thing is we've spent the entire day doing the battle of the candy bucket! ARG! I'm tempted to just let her eat it all and then we're done with it! I really liked those days when she didn't know what candy was yet...I miss them!

2 comments:

Bishops' Blog said...

I have destroyed the bucket by eating all the candy myself while the children are sleeping....then I tell tell the kids ,"you ate it all remember???"

Kathleen said...

That's one cute cowgirl and a precious giraffe!