Sophia keeping watch over the girls
Well, clearly she needs some help breaking free from this device!
Lauren enjoying the tractor
Aubrey soothing those nasty teeth
Sophia holds reading hour for an audience
She desperately wanted to "hod it!", referring to Aubrey, but we settled with a semi hug/head lock while sitting together on the floor. Poor Aubrey!
Group shot! Sophia took the initiative to make herself at home on Auntie Jill's lap too...apparently she thought there was enough room.We had another lovely play date with Jill and the girls last week. They ventured to our house this time and everything went smashingly! Sophia was a bit apprehensive to share her toys at first, but warmed up to the idea quickly. She was excited to see the babies and did interact with them. It was too cute to see her "reading" them a book and then offering up toys to them. She did break free and do her own thing a few times, but, in the end, she couldn't resist Jill's lap!

2 comments:
She's going to be an excellent big sister - you can tell already!!! Looks like fun over there at the Hirner household!
Again, I apologize for helping your little Houdini-wanna-be. ;)
And I want to explain that I was sweating like a pig that day which explains why I look so awful. How are my daughters so darling?
We had so much fun and can't wait for our next date! Thanks for having us. :)
Post a Comment