Thursday, May 28, 2009

Catching up on Some Togetherness




Here she was stalking Walter trying to wipe his feet like Mommy did after he came inside.


talking to Bama, you can see she's very serious about it too!


Caught! She was admiring her own reflection in the oven!


Oh how we love to splash!


test driving her new Cozy Coupe



Here are some recent photos and videos from our few days home together. Sophia has been extremely attached to me since our return and the three of us have been bonding and having fun! I was really expecting to come home to summertime weather and hit the pool this week, but so far it's been 60's and cloudy...did I bring California home with me?!




I just thought this video was too cute of daddy and daughter. Plus, you really get to hear some of Sophia's talking. If you can't understand her, when she's trying to blow from the wand she says "miss it", then she says "I trying again" and then "it's hard".




Success! She decides to use the other wand and figures out how to blow bubbles. She says "I see it and I did it" in this video.




This video shows some of her fine dance moves. She was watching a show on Noggin and sometimes she gets a bit shy to dance when we ask her to or if she knows we're filming so this is one of her better moments caught on camera. She started singing along soon after, but sadly we didn't catch that on film!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the coupe is really a Smart Car! She is ready to dance in Chicago on Chic A Go Go! Her Aunty Cathy is quite impressed with the bubble blowing skills.

Jill said...

The cozy coupe is adorable!

Can I say that I hope she doesn't get her dance moves from her mama? Is that rude? ;)

You know I love ya.