
...mystery!
Sorry to disappoint, but no, little Spud did not reveal him or herself to us just yet! We did finally get to see the little potato in action, though and it was absolutely wonderful! This baby moves much more than Sophia did! Maybe it's just that I don't remember, highly possible, but I do remember going to my 20 week appointment with her and saying that I wasn't even sure I felt the baby moving. I've felt Spud for at least a month or more now and boy does this baby like to kick, twirl, punch, and flip! I fear for it to get bigger! My favorite part is to see the little feet and we indeed got to see those, along with a hand and a nice shot of the baby's face. I have to admit though, it's kinda creepy seeing that skull looking straight at you!
My doctor printed out three ultrasound pictures for us, but they're not very exciting so I chose not to scan them into the computer. One however, of the femur and buns, probably shows the sex part but since we're not expert ultrasound readers, we really can't be sure which way it's leading us! We both think it looks similar to Sophia's parts, which obviously turned out to be female, but at the time it was kinda hard to tell, but we also agree "it" looks somewhat different than Sophia's ultrasound picture. Charlie swears he sees a penis whereas I think it's way too big to be that (every daddy's dream, I'm sure) so I'm leaning toward that being the umbilical cord playing opossum. I still leaning towards it being a girl, but as previously stated I'm 0 for 7 in that category, so we'll see how it turns out! It's still fun to guess! Oh...and if you're thinking I should scan this picture in so all of you can make your wagers...nice try! ;)
Lastly, after taking all the measurements the computer confirmed Baby's due date of October 2...BUT, since we've decided to do another c-section, we've already confirmed the date of delivery. Baby Spud will be born on September 25, 2009, exactly two years and one week after it's sister. Incidentally, September 25 was Sophia's due date. If you can say nothing else, you can at least call us consistent!
Sorry to disappoint, but no, little Spud did not reveal him or herself to us just yet! We did finally get to see the little potato in action, though and it was absolutely wonderful! This baby moves much more than Sophia did! Maybe it's just that I don't remember, highly possible, but I do remember going to my 20 week appointment with her and saying that I wasn't even sure I felt the baby moving. I've felt Spud for at least a month or more now and boy does this baby like to kick, twirl, punch, and flip! I fear for it to get bigger! My favorite part is to see the little feet and we indeed got to see those, along with a hand and a nice shot of the baby's face. I have to admit though, it's kinda creepy seeing that skull looking straight at you!
My doctor printed out three ultrasound pictures for us, but they're not very exciting so I chose not to scan them into the computer. One however, of the femur and buns, probably shows the sex part but since we're not expert ultrasound readers, we really can't be sure which way it's leading us! We both think it looks similar to Sophia's parts, which obviously turned out to be female, but at the time it was kinda hard to tell, but we also agree "it" looks somewhat different than Sophia's ultrasound picture. Charlie swears he sees a penis whereas I think it's way too big to be that (every daddy's dream, I'm sure) so I'm leaning toward that being the umbilical cord playing opossum. I still leaning towards it being a girl, but as previously stated I'm 0 for 7 in that category, so we'll see how it turns out! It's still fun to guess! Oh...and if you're thinking I should scan this picture in so all of you can make your wagers...nice try! ;)
Lastly, after taking all the measurements the computer confirmed Baby's due date of October 2...BUT, since we've decided to do another c-section, we've already confirmed the date of delivery. Baby Spud will be born on September 25, 2009, exactly two years and one week after it's sister. Incidentally, September 25 was Sophia's due date. If you can say nothing else, you can at least call us consistent!
3 comments:
It's a boy - I'm calling it! Glad everything is going well!
Yahoo! You look great. Another busy baby on its way!
Cathy
Omigosh, I nearly had a heart attack, thinking you were going to reveal something! Yay baby, keeping it a secret...I'm so excited! And so happy that everything is a-okay. September 25th will be here before you know it. :)
Post a Comment