

So, I've broken open the maternity clothing tub! I really needed to unearth the bra, which has been both a relief and a tragedy, really. I mean, no one should have to wear a "G", and they're only getting bigger. I honestly think I could smuggle a small child out of the country with these things.
This evening is the first time I'm wearing actual maternity clothing...yikes! ;) Actually it's fine. They are pretty comfy, not to mention stylish! Wendy ordered me my very first pair of maternity Lucky's and I must say they were worth the wait! Plus, I started thinking that if I wear too many of my regular clothes throughout my pregnancy, I'll be plagued with the thought that I look pregnant wearing them when I try and wear them post-pregnancy, so it's really just better to start wearing the maternity clothing!
We have the "big ultrasound" this week at the doctor so we're pretty excited. No, we haven't changed our mind and are still planning on not finding out the sex, but in the off chance it should spread it's legs and we have no choice, we'll share the news with everyone....but don't count on that happening! ;)
In other baby news....Sophia seems to have baby-fever this week. She is really into carrying her babies around and loving on them every chance she gets. She pushes them in the stroller, takes them in the car, sleeps with them, eats with them, there is real separation anxiety going on from Sophia's side! She still doesn't really get that there's a baby in mommy's tummy, but she hears us talking about it enough, she figures she might as well join the club! I included a couple of cute pics of Sophia with Baby Belinda!
3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited to see the little spud! I hope it keeps its legs crossed...life is fun with surprises! :)
I actually pulled out a few maternity things to give you the other day but left them on the kitchen table. Having "new" things to wear (even if they're maternity) is more fun.
I want to see pictures of you in your fun and stylish maternity clothes! I'm sure you're absolutely fabulous, as always!
So, so much better to be in maternity clothes than to be that girl who is trying to squeeze her pregnant body into clothes that don't fit - you know the type. Plus, once you start wearing maternity clothes, you look more pregnant and the more nice others are to you...so play that pregnancy card; you only get to use it for 9 months! Add a waddle to your walk, and you can even start using the "expectant mother" parking. Rock on!
Post a Comment