Okay, so this was my favorite picture that I found on the Internet and I couldn't' figure out how to make it bigger, but I had to use it anyway!
Festive party plates!Well, I couldn't let Inauguration Day pass without fanfare! Although this party was not nearly as elaborate as election day, it was just as fun and possibly more exciting! Some girl friends came over and we watched or re-watched, for some of us, the activities of the day. It was a wonderful, historic, and exciting day for this country! It makes me proud and happy to know that my daughter is growing up in a country where we have taken a huge step along this road of breaking down stereo-types and encouraging acceptance. I cried as I watched the events of the day and felt relieved to have finally ended the long road of the previous year.
Above are some fancy plates that Jill supplied, which allow the hostess to place any picture of her choosing along the back and voila...a theme is born! These are a must have for any crazy theme party thrower as myself! I downloaded pictures from the day (well, except maybe the swimming one b/c he probably didn't have time for all that!) to make it even more special!
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the "coming out of the ocean" picture -- that's too funny! I'm glad the plates worked...seemed right up your alley!
Post a Comment