Well, this is fun! Round and round it goes...
Stella!!!!
Things went in her cart, other carts, she didn't care! At one point she was shopping with two carts!
She tried to take the cart for a hallway joyride but that idea got the kibosh!
All three kids really enjoyed the train set
This poem was too perfect for Sophia and I tried to get them together
In the art room she created a clean floor masterpiece
The water table was the by-far favorite of both Sophia and Luca!
Splash, splash, splash!Yesterday Sophia and I ventured out with our adventure buddies, as it seems, Luca, Massimo and Julie. They seem to be becoming regulars in our life and our blog and I couldn't be happier about it! Wonderscope is a children's museum here in town and I had yet to check it out. Perhaps I'm just biased, having worked in an incredible children's museum (the Kohl in Chicago) or maybe it's because of my background in education, but I must be honest, Wonderscope left a little something to be desired. The set-up is good; it's located in an old school and each classroom is a room with a different theme. BUT...the rooms were ill equipped and not all that great. Maybe it's because they don't have the right people running the show or maybe it's because they don't have proper funding, which is the one I'm going with, giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Overall, though, Sophia had a wonderful time, and that's what matters! She loved the golf ball room that was set up with all kinds of ramps and tons of golf balls. She had a great time collecting balls and trying out the exhibit. The art room wasn't a total bust because she did get to sweep the floor and wash her hands, although no actual art was created! There was a fun play room for visitors 2 and under that she and Luca had a good time in, but the best and most fun room was the water table area. She and Luca splashed to their hearts' content. Their aprons were a joke, but you can't really be mad about a wet baby as long as they're happy! If only we would have considered that and saved it for last! Oh well! After consideration, I would probably take Sophia back and have even contemplated a membership, and maybe, just maybe I've found my calling and need to see what openings are available on their staff! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment