
Sophia got a belated Christmas present this week from Jill and Matt...her very own Tupperware set! We had plans to get together at Christmas but with sickness and family events, time got away from us! Although, I must admit, this was perfect timing for this fabulous present! There is that lull after birthdays and holidays where the toys are just old enough that the don't hold the same luster, but still new enough for Mom and Dad to not want to spend money on any more!
Anyway, this set kept Sophia extremely entertained for over 30 minutes the night she opened them and that says a lot for a 16 month old! She is still very into stacking and nesting and these toys go right along with that. I absolutely adore the design and I think it's so novel of Tupperware to do a special kids line. We may be trying to get our hands on some more for the future! Thanks Auntie Jill and Uncle Matt!




2 comments:
Sophia is sweet as can be and you can tell how smart she is in this video, but I have to say - I love it that the Ravens-Steelers game is on in the background!!! (And especially so since that's the game that sent the Steelers to the Super Bowl!). I'm just sayin'....
I just checked your blog and I'm so excited to see these pics and video - thanks! I'm glad they were such a hit and I hope she still has some fun with 'em!
Post a Comment