As Sophia gets older, more and more of her personality comes out each day. Here are a few of her favorite things....
- Toilet Paper: Her latest game is so much fun! She loves to unroll as much of the TP that she can before someone stops her! As an added bonus, she'll even splash in the toilet if she has time!
- Sausage: Pork, turkey, or chicken--she's not partial!
- Walter: When he's not licking her every second, they are too cute together! He's very tolerant of her and she ADORES him. She climbs over him, uses him to stand up and will sit by the back door "communicating" with him if he's outside.
- Mom and Dad: Your heart really does melt when someone is that happy to see you.
- Pianos: Bama has a real piano that she loves to play. She stands up, with one hand on the bench and uses the other to play sweet melodies! She also has a toy piano at our house that keeps her attention as well. And seriously, sometimes she makes some pretty good tunes, maybe she has an ear for music after all.
- Larenzo: He is a stuffed monkey that Bama bought for her and she can't get enough of him. She hugs him and loves him and carries him with her all day long.
There could be a few more, but these really are what's on the top of the list right now. Each day she continues to surprise me and make me smile. I sure do love that baby!
2 comments:
Speaking of favorites...
Do you remember a time when our sole purpose for the day was to memorize the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire"? Those were the days...
LOL!!! I think I laughed for 30 seconds straight after reading that! I totally forgot about that, but I tell you what, I still sing along every time that song airs and I am REALLY proud of myself to boot! :)
Post a Comment