No matter where I put that stinking remote, she always finds it! If I hide it too well, then we can't find it! Although, we are thankful that the only part of TV she's really into is the equipment! (She loves to try and shove her hand in the VCR too...ugh)
She was not happy with the design plan of the dining room and took it upon herself to fix it.
She's almost camouflaged amongst all those toys!
Are these two peas in a pod or what!!! Both smiley, happy and super cute!!!
Here she is viewing all the family photos. She adores looking at pictures and will literally drag you to them so that you can point out the people. She also knocks the frames over when she's done, but we're working on that!
I love it when she plays with this toy because she will crawl through the little tube things and then sit on the edge of the window ledge and play with the other stuff. It is too cute and pretty ingenious!
Peek-a-boo!
1 comment:
Once they become mobile, the toys seem to multiply at an alarming rate, don't they? And, you have her birthday coming up!
I'm not sure what it is about kids and remotes. We were in Michaels the other day, and Lily told me (very loudly) that once she gets big, she's going to get to hold the "mote". The people around us were cracking up.
Post a Comment