Friday, August 1, 2008

Celebrating Cheesecake

The Cheesecake Factory celebrated it's anniversary this week and sold all their cheesecake slices for the original price of $1.50/slice, which is awesome since it's a savings of at least $7-8!! So naturally, we had to participate. Stacy, Shelby, Mom, Sophia and I loaded up and headed in for lunch. It was mobbed, as expected but somehow we got a table within 3 minutes, can't beat that! I guess a hungry baby on the verge of crying can scare any manager into giving us an immediate table!


Shelby settled on Caramel Turtle,

while Stacy was disappointed that Tres Leche was discontinued, but made-do anyway! ;)
We even let Sophia have a taste of cheesecake too! Bama was nice enough to share her White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle while I devoured my Godiva Triple Chocolate!

You want me to eat what??!

I am not too sure about all this, people!

Well, as it turns out, this stuff is lip-smakin' good after all, good choice!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I have to live vicariously...(my blood pressure is at a new, all-time high). It looks so good though; every little girl should get to experience the goodness of the Cheesecake Factory. And why am I not surprised that yours included ample amounts of chocolate? :)